You are only 2 hours away from the African continent, so close yet so different. Travelling to Africa through the gateway that is Tangier is an opportunity that must be lived when being in Costa del Sol, a truly unique experience.
Operating Mondays and Wednesdays
Total duration: 12h
Direct trip from Málaga city (no stops)
Small group with max 30 people
Wifi, water and phone charger onboard
Guided visit in town
Bilingual tour (Eng-Spa)
Daytrip to Tangier (DIRECT from Málaga, no stops)
Tangier is the great city of the north of Africa, gate to the continent. It is constantly changing into a modern town.
Guarding the Strait of Gibraltar, Tangier has for centuries been Europe’s gateway to Africa. Its blend of cultures and influences is unique in Morocco. It is a fascinating city to visit as it has many of the things that travelers love -a sense of exotic mystery, interesting history, beautiful vistas and unspoiled beaches -.
Tangier suggests the traveler exotic images, snake charmers, tribes, camels.. All your mind can imagine to find in Africa, easily available on a daytrip from Málaga.
One of our vehicles will pick you up in Málaga’s meeting point to take you directly to the Port of Tarifa, from where we will get to Tangier, by fast ferry. Once there, our guide will meet you and get you through the most amazing corners of this vibrant African city.
We will visit Cap Espartel, the impressive Sultan Palace, the Caves of Hercules. the Kasbah, the Medina and the Souk. In this last spot we will have time to buy souvenirs and walk around its colourful streets.
The tour includes a typical lunch in an authentic restaurant so you can rest for a while and enjoy the most known dishes of the moroccan gastronomy.
At the end of the tour, we will take you back to Tangier’s port to take the ferry back to Tarifa where our vehicle will be waiting to take you back to Málaga city, from where you departed. Undoubtely, a magnificent way of spending a day enjoying life in another continent.
- Direct roundtrip transportation Málaga-Puerto de Tarifa
- Fast Ferry Tarifa/Tánger/Tarifa.
- Guided visit in Tangier
- Visit to the modern part of the city
- Visit to Cap Espartel, the Sultan Palace, the Caves of Hercules. the Kasbah, the Medina and the Souk
- Stop to see camels
- Lunch in typical moroccan restaurant
- Travel insurance
- It is mandatory to bring a valid passport to enter Morocco (EU citizens). Some nationalities may also require a special visa, please check with the embassy before the tour. We are not responsible if clients are not elegible to enter the country.
- In the event that the client does not perform the admission procedure set by the Government correctly, Iberian Mobility is entitled to charge the full amount of that customer’s trip.
- Iberian Mobility is not responsible if any of the offered sites are not available to see the day of the tour.
- Please check how the weather is going to be in Tangier and bring appropiate clothing and comfortable shoes.
- You can send us your suggestions and questions anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.
Check what others think about us
Excellent service, always on time & very professional drivers.
Spaniard ™ Corp
Excellent. The service and warmth of its employees. Very kind. 100% recommend.
We work with Iberian Mobility for almost a year and we have always had a 5 * experience with them. Very professional and friendly, everything perfect always. We recommend them with total confidence!
A long but very worthwhile day After failing to get individual tickets for the Alhambra we reluctantly decided a guided tour was our only option. We booked not really knowing what to expect. However coach was punctual, just one stop en route and the guide at the Palace, Patricia, was excellent. The huge numbers make it hard work in some of the rooms but at such an amazing venue this is something you need to put up with