Would you like to visit The Alhambra and vibrant city of Granada without worrying about tickets - which are very difficult to find - and the transportation to the site? Keep on reading!
Visit, with total comfort, the city of Granada and The Alhambra: one of the most important, most beautiful, and most historical sites in Europe.
Transportation takes place in brand new high-end vehicles, with a maximum capacity of 17 passengers and all sort of amenities onboard: Wifi, mobile charger, refreshing towels, water and a very professional and friendly bilingual driver that will make the journey a very pleasant experience. What else can anyone ask for? Take comfortable shoes, lots of energy and come explore with us one of Europe’s most valued sites.
VERY IMPORTANT: IT IS NECESSARY TO SHOW THE IDENTITY DOCUMENT (ID,DNI OR PASSPORT) TO ACCESS THE ALHAMBRA.
TRIP DETAILS TO GRANADA & ALHAMBRA
- We suggest you to come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Please remind to check how the weather in Granada is going to be so you can choose appropriate clothing. Always bring comfortable shoes!
- You can send us your suggestions and questions anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.
- Did you know tapas in Granada are for free when ordering drinks? It is definitely the perfect city to make a tapas tour! Go to many and try the specialty of each bar!
- If you feel more like seating at a restaurant, we recommend: Restaurante Chikito, in the city centre, that offers purely Grenadian kitchen. Also, El Huerto de Juan Ranas, located in San Nicolás lookout, offering incomparable views to la Alhambra and delicious Andalusian food.
- Eating snails is a must and so is the lamb cous cous. Both recipes are inherited from the Arab times. As dessert, “Piononas de Santa Fe”. Also, for beer lovers, do not miss local beer Alhambra 1925!
- Find the perfect souvenir of the city in the jewish quartier.
- Transport in high-end vehicles with water, Wi-Fi & Mobile charger on board
- Tickets to The Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces.
- Private official guide. [ENG-ESP]
- Free time in Granada city center.
Does not include:
Departures from Costa del Sol:
ESTEPONA | 7:30AM Av. Litoral, 4 (Click to open map) (AT THE BUS STOP)
MARBELLA | 8:10AM Av. Bulevar Príncipe Alfonso de Hohenlohe, 29 (Click to open map) (AT THE BUS STOP)
TORREMOLINOS | 8:30AM Av. de Manuel Fraga Iribarne (Click to open map) (AT THE McDONALDS)
MÁLAGA | 9AM Paseo Reding 24, Málaga (Click to open map)(AT THE BULLRING BUS STOP)
NERJA | 9:45AM A7, Camino Viejo de Malaga, km 292, 29788 Frigiliana, Málaga (Click to open map) (AT THE CEPSA AXARQUIA GAS STATION)
Departure from Sevilla:
SEVILLA CENTER | 8AM Paseo de Cristóbal Colón (Click to open map) (AT THE BUS STOP)
– 100% reimbursement if cancellation takes place up to 16 days prior to departure date. If cancellation happens later than that, no reimbursement will be made.
If you wish to customize the experience, we suggest you take a look at the private version of this tour.
In this case, you can complete the day by visiting:
– Tapas & Flamenco in Sacromonte
– Visit a Hamman in Granada
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one