Discover the trail that was opened by King Alfonso XIII in 1921. Walk the catwalk that was the most dangerous in the world, now rehabilitated by the Diputación de Málaga.
The Caminito del Rey, a unique path
Restored in March 2015, the Caminito del Rey, formerly a service road, has now become one of the main tourist destinations in the province of Malaga. Our tour is guided, which makes a big difference with doing it alone. The guide explains the history and many anecdotes that make the journey very exciting and pleasant. The route are 7.7 km and 10 km long, which make approximately 3 hours of pure enjoyment in the beautiful Natural Park of the Gaitanes.
- Necessary advance reservation with at least two days in advance.
- Please be at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- Access to children under 8 years of age is prohibited.
- Wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen (in summer) and lots of energy and come and explore with us one of the most valuable sites in Europe!
- Tickets to Caminito del Rey
- Official guide throughout the tour.
- Transport in high-end vehicles.
Does not include:
BENALMÁDENA | 8AM Calle del Arroyo de la Miel, Benalmádena. Málaga (AT THE GALP GAS STATION)
TORREMOLINOS | 8:15AM At Av. de Manuel Fraga Iribarne, 10, Torremolinos, Málaga (AT THE McDONALDS)
MÁLAGA | 8:30AM Paseo Reding 24, Málaga(AT THE BULLRING BUS STOP)
100% reimbursement if cancellation takes place 48h prior to departure.
50% reimbursement if cancellation happens 24h before departure.
Later cancellations are not permitted. Changes allowed without cost.
If you wish to customize the experience, we suggest you take a look at the private version of this tour.
In this case, you can complete the day by visiting:
- A typical restaurant in the area.
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one