Restored in March 2015, the Caminito del Rey, formerly a service road, has now become one of the main tourist destinations in the province of Malaga.
Total duration of service: 6h
Wifi, water and phone charger onboard
Official guided tour (3h)
Skip the line access
Tour available in several languages
Caminito del Rey private guided tour
“Travel to one of Málagas hidden gems private and enjoy a guided tour only for you and your group. Our vehicle will pick you up at the place of your convenience and will take you to the guide, who explains the history and many anecdotes that make the journey very exciting and pleasant. The routes are 7.7 km and 10 km long, which make approximately 3 hours of pure enjoyment in the beautiful Natural Park of the Gaitanes.
- Private transportation in premium vehicles with wifi, water and phone charger on board
- Private official tour. (3h)
- Official admission tickets
- Skip the line – Quick access
- Vehicle and driver at your service for 6h
- Travel insurance
- It is important to book in advance.
- Children under 8 are not allowed.
- No sandals or fitflops allowed.
- Please provide a valid email/telephone number so that we can notify of any changes that may occur regarding the tour’s schedule.
- Changes will be notified at least 48-hours in advance.
- We are not be responsible if such messages are not read, ignored, or if the contact information is wrong.
- We suggest you bring something to eat/drink for after the tour. You will need it!
- Please remind to check how the Ardales weather is going to be so you can choose appropriate clothing. Always bring comfortable shoes!
- You can send us your suggestions and questions anytime to email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
You may be interested in...
Check what others think about us
Great tour, so beautiful and lovely guide! Really easy pick up and drop off also!
eleanor – Reino Unido
An amazing walk I will always remember! pickup you online, guide friendly, good communication, good pace. highly recommend.
Aileen – Estados Unidos
We had a fabulous time walking the Caminito del Rey. Teresa, our guide, did a fantastic job in explaining some of the history of the Caminito and providing information on what to do in and around Malaga. Would most definitely recommend the Caminito tour if you are visiting the Malaga area.
Frank – Australia
A really good tour - a guide is friendly, professional and knowledgeable, comfortable transport to and from the tour. We thoroughly enjoyed it.
It was an amazing day indeed. It must see when you go to Malaga. And I highly recommended the Iberian Mobility. We have WiFi connection during the travel. And Teresa our tour guide is very nice and accommodating. She gives a lot of facts about El Caminito del Rey. It was so kind of her and also our driver