Restored in March 2015, the Caminito del Rey, formerly a service road, has now become one of the main tourist destinations in the province of Malaga.
Total duration: 3h
Max 30 people
Official guided visit
Bilingual tour (Eng-Spa)
Caminito del Rey guided tour
Come with us to the amazing Caminito del Rey in our daily tour. For your convenience, we also depart from a restaurant located right there, by the park. You can come by your own means but, if you feel you need transportation to the site you can always explore our other options including transportation (from Málaga and Costa del Sol and private).
Meet your guide and the rest of the group at Restaurante el Kiosko and start the journey! The guide explains the history and many anecdotes that make the journey very exciting and pleasant. The route are 7.7 km and 10 km long, which make approximately 3 hours of pure enjoyment in the beautiful Natural Park of the Gaitanes.
- Official admission ticket to Caminito del Rey
- Official guided visit (3h)
- Small group of max 30 people
- It is important to book in advance.
- Children under 8 are not allowed.
- No sandals or fitflops allowed.
- Please provide a valid email/telephone number so that we can notify of any changes that may occur regarding the tour’s schedule.
- Changes will be notified at least 48-hours in advance.
- We are not be responsible if such messages are not read, ignored, or if the contact information is wrong.
- We suggest you to come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- We suggest you bring something to eat/drink for after the tour. You will need it!
- Please remind to check how the Ardales weather is going to be so you can choose appropriate clothing. Always bring comfortable shoes!
- You can send us your suggestions and questions anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.
Check what others think about us
Great tour, so beautiful and lovely guide! Really easy pick up and drop off also!
eleanor – Reino Unido
An amazing walk I will always remember! pickup you online, guide friendly, good communication, good pace. highly recommend.
Aileen – Estados Unidos
We had a fabulous time walking the Caminito del Rey. Teresa, our guide, did a fantastic job in explaining some of the history of the Caminito and providing information on what to do in and around Malaga. Would most definitely recommend the Caminito tour if you are visiting the Malaga area.
Frank – Australia
A really good tour - a guide is friendly, professional and knowledgeable, comfortable transport to and from the tour. We thoroughly enjoyed it.
It was an amazing day indeed. It must see when you go to Malaga. And I highly recommended the Iberian Mobility. We have WiFi connection during the travel. And Teresa our tour guide is very nice and accommodating. She gives a lot of facts about El Caminito del Rey. It was so kind of her and also our driver