Would you like to make a guided tour of The Alhambra together with the best local guides?
Max 30 people
Official guided tour (3h)
Nasrid Palace guaranteed access
Bilingual tour (Eng-Spa)
Alhambra guided tour (from Granada)
“The Alhambra Palace is the most visited monument in Spain and that, given our country’s other sights, is very impressive!. It was built during the middle of the 13th Century and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984 but its beauty remains remarkably intact.
We, at Iberian Mobility (official Alhambra Agent), secure 100% official tickets to Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces, and always count on the very best Tourist Guides for the Cultural and Artistic Andalusian Heritage
Take comfortable shoes, lots of energy and come explore with us one of Europe’s most valued sites.
We operate everyday from Hotel Guadalupe in Granada.
- Private official guide (3h) by Official Guides of the Artistic and Cultural Heritage of Andalusia.
- Official tickets.
- Skip the line – priority admission.
- Visit to the Alhambra, Nasrid Palace and the Generalife guaranteed.
- Very important: it is necessary to bring a valid ID or passport to access the Alhambra.
- Please provide a valid email/telephone number so that we can notify of any changes that may occur regarding the tour’s schedule.
- Changes will be notified at least 48-hours in advance.
- We are not be responsible if such messages are not read, ignored, or if the contact information is wrong.
- Guided tour is performed in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Please remind to check how the weather in Granada is going to be so you can choose appropriate clothing. Always bring comfortable shoes!
- You can send us your suggestions and questions anytime to email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
- Did you know tapas in Granada are for free when ordering drinks? Go to many and try the specialty of each bar!
- If you feel more like seating at a restaurant, we recommend: Restaurante Chikito, in the city centre and El Huerto de Juan Ranas.
- Find the perfect souvenir of the city in the jewish quartier.
Does not include Food
Alhambra monument has a complex admission policy that allows us to only reimburse 100% of the paid amount if cancellation takes place up to 72h prior to departure. Later cancellations are not permitted as we loose your ticket, which has been issued on your name, only for you.
Also, from May 1st 2020 any cancelation made 72h before tour date implies a cancelation fee of 15€. Later cancelations will not get any reimbursement. Sorry!
Check what others think about us
Check what others think about us
Tour bus and guide was good. The palace grounds are huge. Be prepared to walk three hours non-stop to see the various sections and gardens. There are a lot steps to ascent and descent to see different levels of the grounds and palace sections. Save your energy to the last section where the sultan’s living quarters are. That makes it worth it. !
Anónimo – Estados Unidos
I would recommend a guided tour of Alhambra to fully understand the history of the different buildings and get the most out of the visit. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and answered every question thoroughly. We would have preferred more time at Alhambra instead of going into Granada, but otherwise the day was very well organised. The bus journey was also very comfortable with one stop each way for refreshments.
Anónimo – Reino Unido
All logistics worked fine. The pause/visit to Granada town was before and not after the tour of Alhambra- much better but we did not know. The tour of Alhambra was with an experienced guide in spanish and english-good and interesting. two more thing were not specified: the wifi on the bus you have to pay for (8€) and to enter Alhambra you have to carry an ID ducument, the latter created some problems.
Morgan – Italia
Loved this tour! Our bus driver was helpful and informative. Our guide at the Alhambra, Marina, was fabulous!!! She skillfully kept the group together, switched seamlessly and quickly between languages, and was entertaining and informative. We were concerned that a 10 hour tour would be exhausting but instead it was exhilarating!
Kenneth – Estados Unidos
From start to finish, this small group tour was excellent. I highly recommend it. After arriving to Alhambra, I realized how important it is to book with a tour group; otherwise, it is very difficult to secure entry tickets (unless done well in advance). I’m glad I booked with this company. The company contacted us to get the information they needed for our entry to Alhambra and provided us with the pickup location in Seville. We were a bit worried as it was Good Friday in Seville, but they were on time and the transportation was very comfortable. Our tour guide in Alhambra (Enrique) was excellent! He was very knowledgeable, maintained a comfortable pace throughout and ensured we were all comfortable and stayed together as a group. He made an overall great experience even better. If I am in southern Spain again and want to visit Alhambra, I…
Excellent service, great driver and great guide! Wekk worht the trip.
Who we are
We team up with the best worldwide partners and work for the best possible clients in both regions, who trust us with the most demanding transportation services and trips.