Would you like to visit The Alhambra without worrying about tickets - which are very difficult to find - and the transportation to the site? Keep on reading!
Total duration of tour: 10h
Max 30 people
Wifi, water and phone charger onboard
Official guided tour (3h)
Nasrid Palace access guaranteed
Bilingual tour (Eng-Spa)
Free time in Granada
Tour guiado a la Alhambra desde Sevilla
The Alhambra Palace is the most visited monument in Spain and that, given our country’s other sights, is very impressive!. It was built during the middle of the 13th Century and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984 but its beauty remains remarkably intact.
We, at Iberian Mobility (official Alhambra Agent), secure 100% official tickets to Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces, and always count on the very best Tourist Guides for the Cultural and Artistic Andalusian Heritage that will take you around the monument.
The tour is shared for a maximum of 30 people and departs from the main points at Costa del Sol, including Málaga city. Transportation takes place in brand new high-end vehicles and counts on all sort of amenities onboard: Wifi, mobile charger, refreshing towels, water and a very professional and friendly bilingual driver that will make the journey a very pleasant experience. What else can anyone ask for? Take comfortable shoes, lots of energy and come explore with us one of Europe’s most valued sites.
- Private official tour. (3h) by Official Guides of the Artistic and Cultural Heritage of Andalusia.
- Official admission tickets
- Skip the line – Quick access
- Visit to the Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife are guaranteed
- Transportation in premium vehicles with wifi, water and phone charger on board
- Free time to walk around Granada city centre
- Travel insurance
- Very important: it is mandatory to bring a valid passport to access The Alhambra. Otherwise, access is not guaranteed.
- Sometimes, due to Alhambra special admission policy, last minute changes can occur. Please provide a valid email/telephone number so that we can notify of any changes that may occur regarding the tour’s schedule.
- Changes will be notified at least 48-hours in advance.
- We are not responsible if such messages are not read, ignored, or if the contact information is wrong.
- We suggest you to come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Guided tour is performed in two languages: English and Spanish
- Please remind to check how the weather in Granada is going to be so you can choose appropriate clothing. Always bring comfortable shoes!
- You can send us your suggestions and questions anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.”